The H.T.W. pump Description: The H.T.W. PROTON is a modern regulator for fine coal and hopper boilers with a support for and hot water H.T.W. pump. PROTON H.T.W. microprocessor controller is designed to control the operation of the blower, the circulating pump and the H.T.W. pump in C.H. systems. It has an output for connecting a remote control.
- a flexible adjustment of the blower speed
- controlling a C.H. circulating pump
- controlling the pump that feeds the H.T.W. hopper
- using a remote control (PILOT) or a room thermostat
- an anti-freeze system below 5°C
- an anti-stop system to prevent the stopping of pumps
- operation modes: summer, winter, H.T.W. priority, no H.T.W.
- the ability to set the minimum and maximum blower speed (operation with different types of blowers)
- gradual switching the blower from minimum to maximum speed
- fuel shortage check
- easy to read LED display
- easy to use menu
Regulator operating system